About Me


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain." 
- Vivian Greene

Welcome to my first blog ever, featuring getting to know me and my thoughts about FMX210 Digital Media. I have been a Floridian all of my life, born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Currently, I am studying Communications, with a minor in Sports Management. As a full-time student, I am the General Manager of WUTT Spartan Radio, Speaker of Assembly in Student Government, and apart of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Marketing/Street Team. As my long term and career goal, I would love to have a career in radio. "Radio is not dead,"and it will never be due to the necessity of radio. When the electricity is out because of a storm and society needs updates, they rely on radio. In the world of radio, marketing and promotions plays an immense role. This class will help me gain knowledge on digital media, as well as how to implement these skills and techniques in radio. So far, I have enjoyed this class, learning different perspectives and building relationships. I am very excited about all of the things to come in this course, and looking forward to embracing Digital Media! 

Comments

Popular Posts